Terms and Conditions
RightPartner.net brings to your top-notch services that will enable you to find the perfect match without having to look at the newspaper and gamble with supposedly suitable people. Our website is safe, secure, and reliable, helping you at every step. However, please note that you have to be a member in order to be able to access the website.
When you sign up for our website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions laid forth for you. To be on the safe side it is recommended that you go through all the terms and understand them. It is also advised that you follow all the guidelines so as to use the website smoothly, without hassle. Please keep in mind that this agreement legally binds you and also that RightPartner.net holds the right to modify the terms and conditions as and when it sees the necessity.
We oppose and discourage dowry.
Who Can Register
It is mandatory that you abide by the Indian laws of marriage in order to register and be a part of our database. In India, at the current moment, the legal age for marriage for women is 18 years and for men is 21 years. By registering you guarantee that you are of age and also that you are legally allowed to abide by the agreement. You also guarantee that absolutely no law holds you back from getting married.
Please note that RightPartner.net holds the right to terminate your eligibility as well as your present membership in case it is revealed or in case it is led to believe (in any manner) that you have misrepresented your eligibility. RightPartner.net also holds the right to terminate all services to you immediately.
The site has been created only to help members create their profiles and advertise them so as to receive suitable accepts. RightPartner.net strictly prohibits the usage of links to any and all websites regardless of their domain. Only individuals are allowed to register. No companies, business, and/or organizations may sign up to the website.
RightPartner.net strongly discourages use of the content or services of the site for any reason whatsoever. Usage of the site or any of its content for any purpose that is deemed unauthorized or illegal will lead to stringent investigation and consequent legal action. Legal action includes criminal, injunctive, as well as civil without limitations.
More Terms and Conditions
RightPartner.net has the right to review any and all activity of every account. Reviews may also lead to blocking accounts if terms and conditions are not met.
- Upon registration you agree to receive emails, calls, and messages from RightPartner.net as well as from any of its members for the duration of your association with us. This agreement surpasses any measure that you may have taken such as NCPR (National Consumer Preference Register) and DND (Do Not Disturb). RightPartner.net will verify all contact details upon registration but will not limit its services to verification. You may receive promotions, enquiries, advertising services, and other related emails, calls, and/or text messages from time to time.
- Each individual may have only one profile on RightPartner.net. RightPartner.net will immediately block and terminate all multiple accounts.
- Your sole objective on RightPartner.net should be to promote yourself. Sending junk emails, chain emails, spam, selling products/services of any kind, and buying products/services of any kind are banned. You are also not allowed to use any information that you glean from RightPartner.netabout any member for any purposes including abuse, harassment, and harm. You also, may not use their contact details to get in touch with them unless they agree to it.
- Any and all automated processes, scripts, and programs are banned on RightPartner.net and these include CGI and IRC Bots.
- RightPartner.net has the right to review all advertisements as well as communication messages that you send to other members. RightPartner.net also has the right to delete any messages or advertisements if it deems they unfit or indecent without any warning or notice.
- Every member of RightPartner.netis requested to take precautions to ensure personal safety and security.
RightPartner.net holds all rights of the site and the services provided within the site. Only content that comes under public domain (member profile) may be used or copied upon discretion from the respective member(s). Besides that, everything else on the website cannot be copied, published, modified, transmitted, displayed, distributed, sold, and/or bought. Attempting to do so or ending up doing so will lead to immediate termination of the account holder without prior notice. RightPartner.net may also take legal action if required.
At RightPartner.net, content refers to text, images, profiles, listings, and communications. RightPartner.net can delete any and all content of a particular user if it finds any disagreement with the terms and conditions and/or if it finds it indecent, lewd, illegal, and/or offensive. Violating rights, threatening safety, and causing harm will also lead to the same consequences.
- When you upload any content on RightPartner.net, you grant RightPartner.net the right to display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, reproduce, distribute, and/or use it on the site.
- RightPartner.net is not responsible for any content that you put up on the website. This also includes and is not restricted to data, contact details, tags, and graphics. In other words, if you transmit your details to another member either through private messages or publicly, you are solely responsible of any and all consequences of the transmission. RightPartner.net will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred due to this.
- RightPartner.net has the right to ask you to provide any document at any point of time for the purpose of verification. If you fail to produce the required documents, RightPartner.net reserves the right to block and deactivate your account.
- When you post content in a public area within the site you agree that you have the right to grant permission and also that you have granted permission for all such content to be used by RightPartner.net as well as any of its members to use, display, distribute, perform, modify, and/or copy it internationally. You also grant permission for sublicenses of the content. This agreement is irrevocable as well as unconditional.
- Enumerated below is the type of content that RightPartner.net deems unfit. It is prohibited from the site. Members who do not abide by this agreement will be banned and the content will be removed. RightPartner.net may also take legal action.
- Content that offends the community. This content includes all content that promotes hatred, bigotry, racism, and any kind of physical harm against one person or a group of people.
- Content that directly or indirectly harasses any person.
- Content that is used for spam emails, junk emails, and chain letters.
- Content that advertises and/or promotes false information. All content that misleads people and endorses any illegal activity also falls into this category.
- Any conduct that is lewd, threatening, defamatory, abusive, and/or obscene.
- Content that promotes unapproved or unlawful copy of any other member's copyrighted content including transmitting pirated links and/or programs, music files, and/or copy-protect devices.
- Content that is or contains sexually explicit matter. This includes porn.
- Content that exploits or threatens to exploits children (anyone under the age of 18) in any manner; violent or sexual.
- Content that speaks of illegal activity and provides usage or acquiring instructions of the same such as creating or spreading computer viruses, buying or selling illegal weapons, and ways to disrupting someone's privacy.
- Content that requests for passwords or any personal information for any unlawful and/or commercial purpose from any member of RightPartner.net
- Content that encourages commercial activity, which may or may not include sales, without permission.
You have no right to copy, reproduce, or distribute any copyrighted material, proprietary material, or trademarked material without explicit written permission from the owner. In case you find or believe that any copyright or trademarked material has been copied or distributed or reproduced such that it institutes copyright infringement, you are requested to write to us with the following details:
Physical signature or an electronic signature of the owner or the person who has the permission from the owner to act on the issue
- Information about the copyrighted work that you believe has been violated
- Information about where the work has been reproduced or used within the site
- Your contact details: phone number, residential address, and email address
- A statement written by you that you are positive that the use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the material, any agent, or the law
- A statement written by you that all the information you have provided is accurate and that you own the material or have the permission from the owner to act on the issue. This statement would be under the penalty of perjury. Your claim of copyright infringement should be sent to us support@RightPartner.net.
Your communications and advertisements to and with other members are your responsibility. RightPartner.net is not obligation to oversee all disputes between members on site. However, it holds the right to do so. RightPartner.net holds the right to act immediately against inappropriate members but it is not compelled to share its action with any member of the site and this includes the person who has plaintiff(s).
RightPartner.net will not be liable to anyone for any damages caused through your usage of the site. This includes lost profits, incidental damage, special damages, punitive damages, consequential damages, exemplary damages, as well as indirect damages. Under circumstances of liability for any cause, RightPartner.net is not liable for any such causes.
Under circumstances of any dispute that involves RightPartner.net you agree without limitations and conditions that all disputes will be governed according to the laws of India and that all disputes may be restricted to the jurisdiction of Competent Courts only.
Upon registration you grant indemnification to RightPartner.net, its agents, offices, partners, employees, affiliates, and subsidiaries from any liability, loss, claim, or demand made by anyone because of violation of the agreement and/or because of violation of the terms and conditions laid out. Indemnification also includes violation of warranties and representations, and fraud from you.
This verification is based on the documents / Certificates uploaded by the user(s). We further suggest the prospective members to check / verify with concerned authorities for Authentication (Scanned / photostat copies of the certificates / documents duly attested by working state / central Government gazette officer only, to be uploaded into the profile / website). For more details on this topic please visit our FAQ's page.
Registering on RightPartner.net implies that you agree to receive emails from RightPartner.net and any of its sites. You have the freedom to, however, unsubscribe from these emails easily and immediately. Each email sent by us consists of an unsubscribe link that you may click on in order to unsubscribe. You also have the freedom to choose the types of mails you'd like to receive.
By registering on RightPartner.net you authorize that you have read and understood all the aforementioned provisions and also that you agree and abide to all of them unconditionally.
You may Contact Us with any and all queries about the Terms and Conditions.